Pop-In@Nordstrom Celebrates Year of the Dog with Skout’s Honor!
We’re excited to announce that Nordstrom has selected three of Skout’s Honor’s Better, Faster, Stronger Pet Cleaning Products to be featured in their “Pop-In@Nordstrom Celebrates Year of the Dog” pop-up shop from Feb 16-March 25! If you’re lucky enough to live near one of the 8 locations where the Pop-In@Nordstrom is taking place, we hope you’ll drop in and check it out (see list of locations below).
Nordstrom Featured Three of Skout's Honor Better, Faster, Stronger Cleaning Products!
This exclusive, limited-time shopping experience celebrates all things dog in honor of the Lunar New Year and 2018 being “Year of the Dog.” The shop features a wide assortment of exclusive apparel, accessories, toys, treats and surprises for dogs and the humans who love them. Curated by Olivia Kim, dog aficionado and Nordstrom vice president of Creative Projects, the shop will carry our:
Stain & Odor Remover (MSRP: $14.99, 35oz.)
- For everyday clean up and unexpected accidents
- Eliminates stains and odors quickly
- Ideal for removing urine, feces, vomit, blood, mud, grease and even wine!
Odor Eliminator (MSRP: $14.99, 35oz.)
- For quick and easy odor elimination
- Breaks down and destroys surface and airborne odors
- Ideal for pet bedding, car seats, furniture and upholstery, waste-baskets!
Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer (MSRP: $14.99, 35oz.)
- For the worst cat spray stains and odors
- Quickly eliminates feline pheromones and urine, feces, vomit, hairball, marking scent!
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont. (Canada)
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Wash.
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- The Grove, Los Angeles, Calif.
Launched in October 2013, Pop-In@Nordstrom is an ongoing series of themed pop-up shops that transitions every four to six weeks to offer a new shopping experience and batch of new, often exclusive merchandise. Pop-In takes two forms: a shop curated around a theme featuring brands across different product categories (fashion, beauty, lifestyle, home/garden, sports/outdoors, etc.), or a partnership with a single brand to bring “the world of” to customers.
Pop-In@Nordstrom partnerships have included: Aesop, Alexander Wang, Converse, Everlane, Gentle Monster, goop, Hanes, HAY, Liberty London’s Flowers of Liberty collection, Nike, Opening Ceremony, Poketo, rag & bone, The Museum of Modern Art’s MoMA Design Store, The North Face, Topshop/Topman, the U.S. debut of Hong Kong fashion collective I.T., VANS and Warby Parker. http://www.nordstrom.com
- Doug Swarts