This month, Skout’s Honor was invited to give a “Pet X” talk about the innovations and next generation of green pet cleaning products. In the video, our VP Pete Stirling touches on a variety of points, including:
- A brief history of stain & odor technologies and products in the pet marketplace
- Why green-cleaning matters and the increasing demand from pet owners for eco-friendly, safer products
- Consumer myths about green cleaning products
- The California Green Chemistry Initiative
- The next generation of green cleaning solutions
- What to look for when choosing a green cleaning product
- Why being “green and safe” does not mean that you have to give up power and strength
Wondering what makes Skout’s Honor products work Better, Faster, Stronger?
Our proprietary BioKore™ technology enables us to offer the most powerful cleaning products on the market that are still environmentally-friendly and safe to use around pets, family and the home.
A few BioKore facts:
- Non-enzyme (never expires, requires no pre-treatment, not affected by variables like temperature or pet antibiotics)
- Surfactant-based (derived from vegetable oils) with 3 times the cleaning power of other products
- Works immediately to remove stains of pet poos and odors
- Matches or exceeds the effectiveness of chemicals that many companies are being forced to remove from their products as a result of the California Green Chemistry Initiative
Have more questions about how our green cleaning technology works? Email us at email@example.com.
Thanks again to Rob Semrow and the Pet X Talks team for this opportunity!