Grooming Essentials Kit
A premium grooming experience designed to support your pet's natural defenses for a naturally-balanced and healthier-looking skin and coat.
Safe for Dogs & Cats
Paraben & Sulfate-Free
About This Product
For healthy animals, the recommended washing interval is once every 2-4 weeks. However, you may feel free to wash as often as you like, because the probiotic kefir supports the skin’s natural biome and doesn’t disrupt it. For animals with chronic skin issues, it is best to bathe the animal once every 3 days for the first two weeks, then once a week until the skin normalizes. You are fine switching to a monthly or bi-monthly routine once the skin has normalized.
Daily-use of our Probiotic Deodorizer will provide a much needed boost of probiotics to those trouble spots.
Healthy pets and pets who suffer from environmental allergies including itching, odor, dryness, hot spots and excessive shedding.
- ESElise S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsLavender Probiotic shampoo and conditioner
I love this product!! Leaves my pets fur silky, soft and fresh!!Pet Dog, CatPet's Coat Type Double, Short, MediumPet's Skin Type Flaky, Oily, HealthyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAlishaRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsMY FAVORITE!
This is my favorite dog shampoo! Every time I bathe my dogs they always get compliments on how shiny and soft they are! I really love the way it smells, though it's not too over powering.Pet DogPet's Coat Type MediumPet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAnuskaVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsMiracle Shampoo
I have a 18 weeks old Golden Retriever and he was itching a lot every single day. I was skeptical about this product thinking how can this help with itch relief, only after single use my puppy just stopped itching! His coat felt softer and over all smell was neutral. It wasn't over powering at all. I am never going to use any other products. This is the best product I came across and I will recommend all my fur family to use it!Pet DogPet's Coat Type MediumPet's Skin Type Itchy, Yeasty, StinkyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MPMS Phyllis D R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsRemy's Remedy
ExcellentPet DogPet's Coat Type Curly/WavyPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Dry, ItchyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PPPaige P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Deodorizer For Dogs & CatsGets boarding smell out!
Our dog loves to play rough with his buddies at daycare and usually comes home smelling like a kennel. This works incredibly well to knock the smell down. The dog tolerates it and it doesn’t have an odor itself. Will use forever!FragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5