Grooming Essentials Kit
A premium grooming experience designed to support your pet's natural defenses for a naturally-balanced and healthier-looking skin and coat.
About This Product
For healthy animals, the recommended washing interval is once every 2-4 weeks. However, you may feel free to wash as often as you like, because the probiotic kefir supports the skin’s natural biome and doesn’t disrupt it. For animals with chronic skin issues, it is best to bathe the animal once every 3 days for the first two weeks, then once a week until the skin normalizes. You are fine switching to a monthly or bi-monthly routine once the skin has normalized.
Daily-use of our Probiotic Deodorizer will provide a much needed boost of probiotics to those trouble spots.
Healthy pets and pets who suffer from environmental allergies including itching, odor, dryness, hot spots and excessive shedding.
- ELEllen L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars16 hours agoReviewingProbiotic Deodorizer For Dogs & CatsGood product!
I’ve used this product since we brought Moxie home as a puppy. It keeps Moxie smell good, super fluffy and soft.Pet DogPet's Coat Type LongPet's Skin Type HealthyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LFLaura F.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsThe Best
This is by far the best shampoo for my little Shih Tzu! He gets frequent baths so this is the best for his fur and skin! And it makes him smell so wonderful! I will never use anything different!Pet DogPet's Coat Type Curly/Wavy, MediumPet's Skin Type HealthyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCainem S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsLove the smell & my dog loves her coat
I like this soap, it doesn’t leave my dog’s hair dry! I wash my parents dogs with it too, their coat was so shiny and clean! No more scratching, itching, or dry skin! This is awesome stuff!!!Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Dry, Itchy, Flaky, Hot SpotsFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- STSusan T.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsBest shampoo/conditioner
I shampoo and condition my fur baby’s hair every week and sometimes more. I have a a Boston Terrier/Beagle mix that loves to roll around in squirrels and other animals poop. It is the best shampoo & conditioner I have found that gets the smell out quickly and is gentle on his skin no matter how many times he gets a bath.Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Stinky, SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KRKerri R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoReviewingProbiotic Deodorizer For Dogs & CatsLove!
I love this stuff, have been using for almost two years!Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Hot SpotsFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5