- JTJean T.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoA must buy! most especially
A must buy! most especially at this time with covid around. Highly recommeded.Was this helpful?
- BLBrenda L.Verified BuyerRated 3 stars7 months agoPaw + Hand Sanitizer
I don't know if it works. If it is like the pee pads stuff I think not. I don't trust it. I quit using it because of that very reason. I got it to use on my hands after changing the boy's diapers.Was this helpful?SHSkout's Honor7 months ago
The Paw + Hand Sanitizer is a different formula than our other cleaning products. The active ingredient, Benzalkonium Chloride, in our Paw + Hand Sanitizer is an effective antimicrobial/sanitizer and is a safer option for dogs since it's alcohol-free. Don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions or concerns.
- APAmber P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoNo oily mess on his
No oily mess on his pawsWas this helpful?
- ADAriona D.Verified BuyerRated 1 stars1 year agoGet your packing together. Bubble wrap items so they stop spilling over and over again!
Not good. I will not
Know what the paw spray is like because one was completely empty, along with the chews and the next was half
Way spilled. First package tempered with, then improper packaging? Neither bubble wrapped... come on guys.Was this helpful?SHSkout's Honor1 year ago
I'm so sorry about your experience with our packaging. We appreciate your feedback and we will look into this. We'd be happy to send another replacement (wrapped appropriately) or issue a refund. Just let us know which you prefer.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
I am so glad I found this product because I have a Yorkie that is sensitive to EVERYTHING, and I'm always concerned about what she is exposed to. With this sanitizer, I don't have to worry about touching her after I use it.Was this helpful?