Got Skunked Kit
Dog got skunked? Have no fear... Skout's Honor is here! Our Got Skunked Kit includes everything you need to get the skunk out and restore your four-legged friend to his natural, loving and pleasant-smelling self.
Eliminates Skunk Odor
Pet & Home Safe
About This Product
Skunk Odor Eliminator (32oz.), Probiotic Shampoo & Conditioner 2-in-1 (16oz.), Probiotic Deodorizer (8oz.)
Getting the skunk out and restoring your four-legged friend to his natural, loving and pleasant-smelling self.
Skunked animals and surfaces.
- TBTricia B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsLeaves them shining
I’ve been using Skouts Honor on my pups for over a year. I have one pup with allergies and this shampoo does not make him itch after using like other shampoos have in the past. It leaves their coats soft, shiny and smelling good. My favorite is Dog of the woods smell. It only comes in the shampoo/conditioner all on one but that’s okay, it works for my short hair pups just fine. It’s also a bit thinner than the shampoo only bottles. If I use the shampoo only bottle then I just dilute it a bit as it is thick and you don’t need to use very much. And the scent lasts for a few days also.Pet DogPet's Coat Type Short, Medium, Silky, LongPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Itchy, Healthy, StinkyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RBRick B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsSmells great and leaves their coats shinny and smooth
I have a lab that sheds a lot! I started using Skout's after a recommendation from a fried. After switching tl Skout's shampoo & conditioner, "Hank's" coat is shiny and smooth.
Thanks, Skout's!Pet DogPet's Coat Type MediumPet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TMTheresa M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsBest shampoo ever
I have bought so many brands and scents over the years and this blows them all away. Not only does it smell good, but it is so good for their skin and no itching happening now. I will buy this for life.Pet DogPet's Coat Type LongPet's Skin Type ItchyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJessi B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsWonderful product
I’ve been using this shampoo for my 3 dogs for a few years and it changed their overall coat and skin in the best wayPet DogPet's Coat Type Medium, ShortPet's Skin Type Sensitive, FlakyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACAnne C.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsDid the fragrance completely change?
Love this product but was disappointed in my latest purchase because it did not smell even close to the Dog in the Woods I’ve purchased in the past. It does say this can happen on the label but I wouldn’t think by this much and the consistency is also not as thick as before. Maybe the next one will be different!Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Yeasty, Dry, StinkyFragranceRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SHSkout's Honor3 weeks ago
We appreciate your feedback! Due to the natural ingredients, our Probiotic Shampoo + Conditioner may vary in color, viscosity, and scent. This is normal and should not affect the performance of the product. We recommend shaking well before use. If you'd like to provide the LOT# of the bottle, we'd be happy to check on this for you.