Dog Happy at Home Kit
To help make being stuck at home a little bit easier, we've put together a combination of our favorite dog products to keep your house clean and your pets feeling and looking their best!
About This Product
Plant and mineral based, eco-friendly, non-toxic, cruelty-free and vegan.
Our favorite dog products to keep your house clean and your pets feeling and looking their best!
Dog mess stains & odors and a healthy skin and coat!
- 1 Skout's Honor Stain & Odor Remover (35oz.)
- 1 Skout's Honor Laundry Booster Additive (32oz.)
- 1 Skout's Honor Probiotic Shampoo+Conditioner (16oz.)
- 1 Skout's Honor Probiotic Deodorizer (8oz.)
- 1 Skout's Honor Prebiotic Pet Balm Travel Stick (0.15oz.)
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsWelsh
I have a Welsh with curly and wire hair. I tried the added conditioner and it worked great but a little too much for her her. It made it too soft and she lost her curls. But I absolutely love the plain shampoo for her. It smells awesome and helps her skin.Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type WirePet's Skin Type Stinky, Itchy, OilyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VVanessaVerified ReviewerRated 5 starsYesterdayReviewingLaundry Booster - Stain & Odor Removal AdditiveGreat product and detergent
I love using this product to wash our dogs blankets, beds, and toys. It doesn’t leave a smell but keeps everything clean and fresh. 10/10 would recommend.Was this helpful?Pet DogSurface Type Bedding, Clothing, Other
- VVanessaVerified ReviewerRated 5 starsYesterdayReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsBest shampoo and conditioner
When we first got our dog back in 2020, we tried to find many different shampoos and conditioners but nothing kept his coat shiny, soft and healthy until we tried the probiotic shampoo and conditioner. His coat has never looked better since!Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type LongPet's Skin Type Sensitive, HealthyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJennifer S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsDog of the Woods
We have used the probiotic dog shampoo and conditioner dog of the woods on our mini Aussie since day one! Now 3 years old . Anybody that sees and feels his long silky hair instantly falls in love with it immediately and asks what do you use to keep him this nice?!?! 🤭 much easier to comb and maintain AND smells amazing!!!!!Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type Medium, SilkyPet's Skin Type HealthyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CTCynthia T.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsGreat for hypersensitive golden retriever
Our dog has severe skin allergies. He has itched all his (9 yr) life and until now we’ve been stumped. We treated the yard, we treated his beds, we treated him but no relief. Eventually we focused on his shampoo and (after not having success with products recommended by our vet) we began a very long search. Eventually we found Skout’s Honor probiotic shampoo + conditioner with avocado (fragrance free) it’s so mild he can get a shampoo every week and now he’sitch free. (We use Dr Bronner’s baby shampoo for his face) . Now he gets through most weeks with no itches at all. I have never given a recommendation like this before. I can’t say enough about Skout’s Honor, it’s the real deal..Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type Curly/Wavy, DoublePet's Skin Type Sensitive, ItchyFragranceRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5