Itchy Dog Kit
A premium grooming experience designed to support your pet's natural defenses for a healthier-looking and less itchy pet.
Paraben & Sulfate-Free
About This Product
For healthy animals, the recommended washing interval is once every 2-4 weeks. However, you may feel free to wash as often as you like, because the probiotic kefir supports the skin’s natural biome and doesn’t disrupt it. For animals with chronic skin issues, it is best to bathe the animal once every 3 days for the first two weeks, then once a week until the skin normalizes. You are fine switching to a monthly or bi-monthly routine once the skin has normalized.
Itch Relief Spray
Daily-use will provide a much needed boost of probiotics to those trouble spots in between bathing.
Calming, soothing and hydrating itchy, irritated skin with long-lasting relief.
- MAMandy A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingItchy Dog KitSmells great, less itch!
My dog has chronic allergies and this is the only shampoo that stops that yeasty funk for more than a couple days! The Honeysuckle and Dog of the Woods scents are both fantastic and the itch spray helps keep her comfy in between baths. We use it for her underbelly which for some reason always stays more itchy than the rest of her.Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Oily, Itchy, YeastyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ACAmanda C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReviewingItchy Dog KitHelp
So far this has helped my dogs skin. I have seen less scratching and less redness.Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Itchy, Hot Spots, SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MGMonika G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingItchy Dog KitItchy
WonderfulPet DogPet's Coat Type Curly/WavyPet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMitzi Diane C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoReviewingItchy Dog KitGreat results
Worked on Teacup Yorkie with itch issuesPet DogPet's Coat Type Long, SilkyPet's Skin Type Sensitive, Dry, ItchyFragranceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MCMaria C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoReviewingItchy Dog KitBest Dog SHAMPOO EVER!!
My dog has had great results.
we love the smell.. great product 😊Pet DogPet's Coat Type Short, Curly/WavyPet's Skin Type Itchy, SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5