Grooming Essentials Kit
A premium grooming experience designed to support your pet's natural defenses for a naturally-balanced and healthier-looking skin and coat.
About This Product
For healthy animals, the recommended washing interval is once every 2-4 weeks. However, you may feel free to wash as often as you like, because the probiotic kefir supports the skin’s natural biome and doesn’t disrupt it. For animals with chronic skin issues, it is best to bathe the animal once every 3 days for the first two weeks, then once a week until the skin normalizes. You are fine switching to a monthly or bi-monthly routine once the skin has normalized.
Daily-use of our Probiotic Deodorizer will provide a much needed boost of probiotics to those trouble spots.
Healthy pets and pets who suffer from environmental allergies including itching, odor, dryness, hot spots and excessive shedding.
- MMollyRated 5 stars2 days agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsBeach must-have
I got a sample from my vet and brought it to the dog beach. My dog was covered head-to-toe in thick sand. The shampoo lathered nicely and the sand melted off her effortlessly. She was silky and smooth for the car ride home. I was very impressed.Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type LongPet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- COCheryl O.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsGreat for dogs with sensitive skin!
Works great on my Westies who have a lot of skin issues! No strong fragrance to bother them and foams up nicely. Love this product!Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type MediumPet's Skin Type Sensitive, ItchyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAlexis L.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoReviewingProbiotic Deodorizer For Dogs & CatsPerfect for my Great Pyrenees puppy
My Great Pyrenees puppy has a double coat and sensitive skin so we rarely give her a bath. Especially since her fur is self-shedding of dirt and debris. This probiotic deodorizer for dogs is perfect to freshen up her coat before brushing.Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type Long, DoublePet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MRMichelle R P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoReviewingGrooming Essentials KitDog of the Woods
Love the scent!Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type SensitiveFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJessica C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoReviewingProbiotic Shampoo + Conditioner For Dogs & CatsSoft coat!
I've only used this once but the itching stopped almost immediately! Her coat was left nice and soft. I also likes that it lathered well and rinsed off easily even with being a shampoo and conditioner combo.Was this helpful?Pet DogPet's Coat Type ShortPet's Skin Type Sensitive, ItchyFragranceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5