Outdoor Urine & Odor Destroyer - Concrete & Turf
Breaks down stubborn stains & eliminates lingering odors from outdoor living spaces.
About This Product
DEIONIZED WATER, BIOKORE™ (PLANT-BASED SURFACTANT), BIODEGRADEABLE MOLECULAR COMPLEX (MINERAL-BASED DEODORIZER), PLANT-BASED FRAGRANCE
1. After attaching to hose, turn the nozzle and spray/saturate the affected area(s) using a sweeping motion back and forth until you see some sudsing action. 2. Stop spraying and wait 5 minutes. Remove product from hose and spray area with water from hose until the area runs clear and bubble-free (a stiff bristle brush can be used to loosen surface dirt/debris if needed, but not necessary). 3. Allow the area to dry naturally. A second applications may be needed for areas heavily solied in urine. Allow treated area(s) to dry completely before children or pets enter the area.
Keeping the great outdoors smelling great!
Breaks down stubborn stains & eliminates lingering odors from concrete, brick, artificial turf and other outdoor living spaces.
Safe Surfaces: Concrete, stone, artificial turf, brick, outdoor furniture and other water-safe surfaces.
Not Recommended For: Leather, unsealed wood or live plants.
Available Size(s): 32oz
- EFElaine F.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars3 hours agoUrine & Oder Destroyer
The product itself works very well. It seems to help keep the smell of urine under control. I use this product once a month on my dog’s designated turf potty area. The only issue is the latch to open and close the nozzle is a little tricky to use. Other than that, it’s a great product and I’ll continue using it.Pet DogSurface Type Artificial Turf, Water-Safe Hardwood
- SHSusan H.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoUrine & Oder Destroyer Concrete & Turf
Noticed an immediate change in oder but my son went crazy and used the whole container on the aera. My dog and I are old so I cannot move fast enough to get to the door to let her out fast enough. Can this be used on carpet indoors? If not do you have something that I can use indoors that works as well as your concrete & turf product?Pet DogSurface Type Carpet, Rug, Bedding
- FPFrancis P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoWorked for me after several years of other efforts
Had a problem with mice urine and fecal droppings in a crawl space. Was easy enough to vacuum the droppings but could not kill the urine odor with bleach. Used Skouts Honor and flooded the concrete floor of the crawl space but could not rinse it off as prescribed. Just allowed it to dry. Fantastic. Decades of accumulated odor was gone. Highly recommended.
- KYKayla Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoBest product ever!
Love it! We recently installed turf in our dog run for our 2 labs and we absolutely love this product. No smell is left behind and is 100% safe for the dogsPet DogSurface Type Artificial Turf
- VPVivian P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoWorked great!
It works great but we will see how long it lasts.Pet DogSurface Type Other